Mission: Partner with LA Yoga Magazine Team to develop a totally refreshed website brand reflecting high-end magazine standards.
LA Yoga Magazine website before redesign:
LA Yoga Magazine site after redesign:
One of the big challenges from the start was creating a site information architecture that allowed for easy organization of content for the editors as well as site visitors. We researched dozens of websites in the industry and worked closely with the LA Yoga Magazine team to design and develop a comprehensive site framework for a great user experience, improved social shareability and overall brand relevance.
Some website features:
- Valuable, premium advertising slots synched and managed through a professional website advertising platform.
- Full Social Media integration: Share to all major networks and ‘Like’ from every article and page. Follow LA Yoga Magazine and Facebook Like without leaving the site.
- Featured content slider: Easy to access and update for the editorial team.
- Mini feature thumbnails and excerpts automatically pulled to home page below slider.
- Featured Events app automatically feeds headlines to home page.
- Homepage Featured Category sections content and thumbnails automatically feed from new blog posts in relevant categories.
This was a really great project to be part of, and we were honored to be chosen to work with the LA Yoga Magazine team to re-envision and refresh their new website presence online!